Mix, Record, Monitor, Playback, and Remix
With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear.
It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
LiveTrak’s 12 discrete channels (eightmono plus two stereo) have a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in send effects.
Its eight mono channels also have a dedicated compressor.
With all these controls plus its 12-segment LED metering,
the L-12 offers just what you need for intuitive mixing.
LiveTrak lets you record 12 discrete tracks up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card while simultaneously mixing your live show.
Tracks are recorded pre-EQ and effects, so they can be transferred to your favorite DAW for further mixing and editing.
LiveTrak is also a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface with flexible routing options, offering unlimited possibilities.
Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is also supported.
– 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
– 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
– 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
– 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
– Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
– RCA and TRS line inputs
– 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
– Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
– 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
– Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
– Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
– Master mute button
– Low-cut control
– Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
-Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
– 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
– Built-in slate mic
– Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
– SD card input
– Built-in metronome
– Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
– Project protection
– Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
– Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
– Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch